- Easily transfer funds to different accounts, and within any part of the world except Mainland China
- Customers must maintain a RMB Corporate Statement Savings Account with Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Currency conversion risk – the value of RMB deposit will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If Account Holders choose to convert RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favorable than that in which Account Holders made original conversion to RMB, Account Holders may suffer loss in principal.
RMB Service Hotline: (852) 2853 4607
Please also visit the Bank’s branches or contact the staff of the Bank for further information on the above.
- Eligibility requirements and scope of RMB General Corporate Customer Service are subject to the relevant laws, rules, regulations, directions and guidelines governing or otherwise applicable to RMB Corporate Statement Savings Account.
- Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”) has the right to take all actions necessary to comply with the Bank’s agreement with the clearing bank. The Bank also has the right to provide any transactions and account information of account holder to the relevant authorities as required by the Bank’s agreement with the clearing bank.
- All the information set out above is provided to the best of the Bank’s knowledge and understanding. Account Holder should also comply with any updates that shall be published or issued by the Bank at any time and from time to time and any latest guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities.
- For opening any RMB account, all relevant terms and conditions of the Bank shall apply. For enquiry, please call or visit any of our branches.