Public Bank (Hong Kong) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong and is under the supervision of the HKMA. The Board of Directors is fully committed to adopting and implementing the principles and best practices in corporate governance as set out in the Supervisory Policy Manual Module CG-1 “Corporate Governance of Locally Incorporated Authorised Institutions” and other relevant guidances issued by the HKMA. Special committees with clear terms of references and specific authorities delegated by the Board of Directors have been set up by the Bank.
- Board Executive CommitteeCompositionTan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tay Ah Lek (Chairman) Dato’ Chang Kat Kiam Mr. Tan Yoke Kong Mr. Chong Yam Kiang
- Audit CommitteeCompositionMr. Lai Wan Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tay Ah Lek Mr. Lee Chin Guan Mr. Lim Chao LiTerms of Reference
- Nomination and Remuneration CommitteeCompositionMr. Lim Chao Li (Chairman) Mr. Lai Wan Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tay Ah Lek Mr. Lee Chin GuanTerms of Reference
- Risk Management CommitteeCompositionMr. Lee Chin Guan (Chairman) Mr. Lai Wan Mr. Lim Chao Li Dato’ Chang Kat KiamTerms of Reference
- Bank Culture and Sustainability CommitteeCompositionMr. Lim Chao Li (Chairman) Mr. Lai Wan Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Tay Ah Lek Mr. Lee Chin Guan Ms. Cheah Kim Ling Dato’ Chang Kat KiamTerms of Reference