The Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“our Bank”), being registered with the Insurance Authority as a licensed insurance agency, is an appointed insurance agent by AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“AIA”).
Our Bank distributes various types of the life insurance products which are underwritten by AIA as below:
Bonus Power Vantage – Life Protection Plan with Savings Element
This plan lets you accumulate wealth with potentially attractive returns in long run, so you can access your cash flexibly to build your children’s education fund, or plan your legacy for your loved ones.
Simply Love Encore 5 – Life Protection Plan with Savings Element
This plan lets you with stable and potential returns in long run, this plan helps you secure your future and pass your legacy onto future generations unlimitedly, enriching the lives of those you love.
Admire Life 2 – Whole Life Protection with Savings Element
This plan gives you lifetime protection and stable returns to let you enjoy life with your loved ones.
Executive Care Pro 2 – Critical Illness Protection incorporating Life Insurance and Savings Element
This plan will make sure you have the protection you need against critical illness up to age 100, freeing you and your loved ones from worry.
AIA Voluntary Health Insurance Standard Scheme – Medical Protection Insurance Plan
This plan combines essential medical cover with guaranteed renewal to age 100, and no lifetime benefit limit, plus cover for unknown pre-existing conditions.
If you are interested, please contact any of our branches or Customer Hotline 81070818 for product information.
The insurance products shown above are not equivalent to any bank deposit or savings. The above product information does not contain the full terms of the product, for the details of the product features, terms and conditions, exclusions and key product risks, you may refer to the product brochure and policy contract of relevant products. For the plan type available, please refer to the brochure of respective products. Please note that only basic plan version of the life insurance products are available for distribution via the Bank.
- The information contained in this webpage is not a contract of insurance and is intended to be served as general information. The specific details, terms and conditions applicable to all insurance plans are set out in the respective Insurance Policies to be issued by AIA.
- This webpage does not constitute advice to buy or sell, or an offer with respect to any insurance products. The life insurance products are issued and underwritten by AIA, and AIA will be responsible for providing insurance cover and handling claims under their respective policies. AIA is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority to carry out life insurance business in Hong Kong. Our Bank is a distributor and is not an issuer of any insurance products.
- In respect of an eligible dispute, as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre (“FDRC”) in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme (please refer to the official website of the FDRC http://www.fdrc.org.hk for details), arising between the Bank and the applicant of the insurance plan above out of selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the applicant. However, any dispute over the contractual terms of the insurance plan above should be resolved between directly between AIA and the applicant.
- All insurance applications are subject to the AIA's underwriting and acceptance.
- You are reminded to carefully review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek independent advice if necessary.
From January 1, 2018, the Insurance Authority (IA) starts collecting a premium levy from policy holders of all new or in-force life insurance policies and general insurance policies. For further information, please visit www.ia.org.hk.