Low Interest Personal Loan
Intelligent Fund Allocation Enabling a Fruitful Life
- Monthly flat rate as low as 0.11%1
- Loan amount up to HK$800,000 or 15x monthly salary (whichever is lower)
- Repayment tenor up to 60 months2
- Please download, complete and return the application form, together with the required documents to any of our branches, by fax or by post.
For additional information, please call our Customer Hotline at (852) 8107 0818 or visit any of our branches.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Annualised Percentage Rate (“APR”) is calculated in compliance with the relevant guidelines as stipulated in the Code of Banking Practice, with 0.5%p.a. handling fee included (only applicable for Selective Customer). Such handling fee will be deducted from the disbursement amount. The handling fee of the Generic Customer is 1%p.a.. The APR of 3.41% is calculated based on monthly flat rate of 0.11%, loan amount HK$800,000, loan tenor 12 months and 0.5%p.a. handling fee. The APR is an annualised reference rate that includes the basic interest rate and other related fees and charges of the banking products. The above interest rate is calculated based on a number of assumptions and used for reference only.
- Maximum loan tenor up to 60 months is only applicable for the loan purpose of debt consolidation. For other loan purposes, the maximum loan tenor is up to 48 months.
- Selective Customer includes civil servant, professional customer, home owner and existing personal loan customer of the Bank (“Selective Customer”). Generic Customer is the customer who does not qualify as Selective Customer (“Generic Customer”).
- The final interest rate, loan amount and repayment tenor are subject to customer’s credit status and the Bank’s approval.
The above promotion is subject to terms and conditions. For details, please contact the Bank’s staff. The Bank reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the above promotion and to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.