Low Interest Personal Loan
Fulfilling your Dreams with Supportive Financial Solutions
- Individual Monthly Flat Rate as Low as 0.11%1
Our extraordinary low-interest personal instalment loan enables you to enjoy substantial interest cost saving.
- High Loan Amount
Personalised loan amount that suits your financial needs.
- Flexible Repayment Tenor
Flexible repayment tenor to suit your repayment capability.
- Please download, complete and return the application form, together with the required documents to any of our branches, by fax or by post.
Customer Hotline : (852) 8107 0818
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
For additional information, please call or visit any of our branches.
- Annualised Percentage Rate (“APR”) is calculated in compliance with the relevant guidelines as stipulated in the Code of Banking Practice, with 0.5%p.a. handling fee included (only applicable for Selective Customer). Such handling fee will be deducted from the disbursement amount. The handling fee of the Generic Customer is 1%p.a.. The APR of 3.41% is calculated based on monthly flat rate of 0.11%, loan amount HK$800,000, loan tenor 12 months and 0.5%p.a. handling fee. The APR is an annualised reference rate that includes the basic interest rate and other related fees and charges of the banking products.The above interest rate is calculated based on a number of assumptions and used for reference only.
- Selective Customer includes civil servant, professional customer, home owner and existing personal loan customer of the Bank (“Selective Customer”). Generic Customer is the customer who does not qualify as Selective Customer (“Generic Customer”).
- The final approved loan amount of a customer is subject to his/her credit status and the Bank’s final approval.
The above products and services are bound by relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the Bank’s staff. The Bank reserves the right to terminate the above promotions at any time or to vary the same and the related terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.