Maxi-Interest Savings Account
Wealth Accumulation for Life Enrichment
- Preferential savings interest rate with no low balance monthly service fee of the account1
- With opening of Interest-Bearing Current Account to manage your finances flexibly
- Free account opening gift upon successful Maxi-Interest Savings Account opening2
Customer Hotline : (852) 8107 0818
For additional information, please call or visit any of our branches.
- Under Maxi-Interest Savings Account (the "MISA"), respective savings interest rate(s) (% p.a.) will be applied to corresponding range(s) of Deposit Amount Tier. According to the daily closing balance, daily interest will be calculated and accrued on a simple basis at such savings rate(s) (% p.a.) applicable to corresponding Deposit Amount Tier(s) on a 365-day annual basis, provided that the daily closing balance exceeds or equals an interest bearing threshold as from time to time determined by the Bank. No daily interest shall be accrued to the MISA in the event that the daily closing balance falls below such interest bearing threshold. Daily interest accrued shall be accumulated to the end of each month and credited into the MISA on the first business day of each subsequent month. In addition, no low balance monthly service fee for the MISA.
- The account opening gift is determined by the Bank from time to time and will be given to any successful applicant of the MISA, subject to the first-come-first-served basis and limited in stock. The Bank’s decision on giving out the account opening gift shall be final and conclusive. The Bank is not the supplier of the account opening gift. The Bank shall not be liable for any damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever or any consequential, incidental or special damages suffered or incurred as a result of using the account opening gift.
The above products and services are bound by relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the Bank’s staff. The Bank reserves the right to terminate the above promotions at any time or to vary the same and/or the related terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.