Securities Trading Promotion Offer
- $0 Brokerage Rate Privilege
(applicable to both Buy and Sell Orders in the First 6 Months)
- 0.1% / 0.125% Brokerage Rate Privilege
(applicable to both Buy and Sell Orders in the subsequent 6 Months)
- 50% IPO Handling Fee Discount
- Share Deposit Fee Waiver
- 350 Bonus Points Reward
(The Promotion is subject to terms and conditions. For details, please click here or contact the Bank’s staff.)
- Applicable to Designated IPO
- Financing Amount up to 90% of the Subscription Amount
- Attractive Low Interest Rate
For additional information, please call our Securities Service Hotline at (852) 2581 1468 or visit any of our branches.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The above promotion is subject to terms and conditions. For details, please contact the Bank’s staff. The Bank reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the above promotion and to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the Bank’s decision shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
Investment involves risk. Price of securities is subject to upward and downward movements and may become valueless. It is likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying and selling securities.
The Service is provided by AASTOCKS.com Limited and not by the Bank. AASTOCKS.com Limited endeavors to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided but does not guarantee its accuracy or reliability. The information provided by the Service is re-transmitted by the Bank to you for information and reference purposes only. The Bank and AASTOCKS.com Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damages incidental to or arising from the Service. Neither the Bank nor any of the Bank’s directors, officers, employees and agents shall be responsible to the customer for any losses, costs, expenses, damages or claims which the customer may suffer as a result of or in connection with any aspect of the Service including customer’s reliance on such Service.
The information contained in this document has not been reviewed by Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authorities in Hong Kong. Also, it is not a recommendation, an offer and/or a solicitation for any securities service or transaction.