Deputy Project Manager – Digital Transformation
- Assist in ensuring that the Bank’s key digital transformation projects are completed in a timely manner and with high quality to meet the regulatory and internal requirements.
- Assist in implement the bank’s digital projects related to digitalization of work process and deployment of mobilization technology
- Collaborate with business users and provide User Requirement to IT Department
- Collaborate and negotiate with IT Department and vendors for digital projects
- Responsible for the vendor selection, price quotation / negotiation and cost evaluation
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with over 7 years working experience in banking system.
- Good knowledge on IT infrastructure, cyber security, transformation, digital market trend and latest technology in banking industry, especially on internet and mobile platforms
- Familiar with banking / financial products & services / operations / regulations
- Solid experience in managing projects of business process improvement
- Experience in banking industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge on management skill & people management and vendor management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer