Quote and Apply
- Manage and participate data warehousing and data analytic project initiatives, including but not limited to data schema design, extract/transform/load (ETL) design, data presentation and visualization
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work with IT, user department and product owner to build and manage a wide variety of data sets
- Translate business pain-points and solve by formulating action plans with analytical techniques and mathematical modeling
- Help planning and executing the development of analytical/machine learning solutions from initial design to model development, model validation, implementation, prototyping and testing
- Present key findings and actionable recommendations to supervisors and other stakeholders
- Maintain good knowledge of data analytics trends and propose the use of latest data tools
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant business intelligence and data analytics, experience in banking industry is preferred
- Experience in analyzing business / data requirements, data gathering, cleansing & preparation.
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases.
- Strong data analytical skill and data sense.
- Familiarity with visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlikview
- Self-directed with high motivation and demonstrated capability to manage time & projects and to innovate and explore new techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in banking industry preferred, but not a strict requirement.