We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited ("PFHL"), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
- Interested parties please send your resume together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax No. (852) 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
- Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement and Personal Data Policy and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. All applications will be kept for 3 months as may be considered for other suitable positions within Public Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd. and its associated companies.
- Assistant IT Security Manager
- Senior Programmer
- Senior/ Analyst Programmer – e-Channel Application (6-month Contract)
- Senior Analyst Programmer – FinTech Application
- System Analyst – C++
- System Analyst – FinTech Application
- System Project Manager
- Project Manager - Mobile & Internet Application
- Senior Programmer – Web Application (Java)
- IT Security Officer
- IT Support Assistant
- System Operator
We have been awarded a "Manpower Developer Award 2021-2023" (MD) for a 2-year validity period presented by the Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board (ERB). The award recognizes outstanding achievement to organizations in five aspects ; Leading a Learning Culture, Resources Planning, Training and Development, Performance Management, Corporate Social Responsibility in Manpower Development.
As MD, we will continue to be committed in developing the five aspects to ensure the existence of a well-trained, experienced and skilled staff force and a working environment that fosters a learning culture.