System Project Manager
- To collect and deliver user requirements that best meet business needs. Properly document all the requirements and act as a bridge between IT and user departments.
- To have a good understanding of operation flow, process flow, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the re-engineering of customer journey or user workflow
- To create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business and workflow automation
- To liaise with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- To participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and perform user acceptance testing
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Information Technology, with at least three years project management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in banking industry is preferred.
- Strong English writing skill.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical thinking, system sense and decision making.
- Technical experience in Java, VB.NET, SQL Server, Oracle and /or AS400 in advantage.
- Experience in banking systems, especially in stock trading, loans and treasury, is preferred.