- Check and verify SWIFT/SWIFTNet messages, ITT and OTT transaction to ensure the accuracy of all relevant transactions
- Report funding to Treasury in a timely manner from time to time
- Advise receipt of remittance to and obtain disposal instruction from branch/Account Officer
- Trace problematic payment orders and follow-up outstanding & irregular transactions.
- Knowledge in perform AML screening on incoming and outgoing swift payments
- Secondary education or above with 3 year relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS Excel, typewriting
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Remittance Clerk