FPS 5th Anniversary Promotion
- Applicable to new and existing sole personal, joint and corporate Net Banking customer
- HK$30 FPS Cash Reward 1
- HK$100 Payroll Cash Reward 3
- Promotion Period: 1 Sep 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
Customer Hotline : (852) 8107 0818
For additional information, please call or visit any of our branches.
1. New or existing sole personal, joint and corporate Net Banking customer who fulfills the below requirements will be entitled to a FPS Cash Reward of HK$30:
- Successfully link up HKD current or savings account (the “Eligible HKD Account”) maintained with the Bank with any one of the Eligible Proxy IDs through Net Banking or PBHK Digi and set the Bank as the default receiving bank (the “Addressing Service”), and the Addressing Service should remain unchanged on 31 December 2023; and
- successfully receives at least 3 fund transfer transactions with an amount of HK$300 or above each via Faster Payment System (“FPS”) during the Promotion Period from other local bank account to the Eligible HKD Account.
2. Eligible Proxy IDs refer to Hong Kong mobile phone number (applicable to sole personal and joint Net Banking customer) and email address (applicable to sole personal, joint and corporate Net Banking customer).
3. New or existing corporate Net Banking customer who fulfills the following requirements will be entitled to a Payroll Cash Reward of HK$100:
- Has not performed salary payment in the past 3 months from the Promotion launch date; and
- successfully performs salary payments using payroll service via Net Banking for 3 consecutive months counting from the first salary payment (the first salary payment should be performed during the Promotion Period).
The above products and services are bound by relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the staff of Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”). The Bank reserves the right to terminate the above promotions at any time or to vary the same and/or the related terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the Bank’s decision shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.