Wealth Plus Premium Account
“Wealth Plus Premium Account” Program Easy to Accumulate Wealth
- Cash Rebate up to HK$2,2501
- Bonus Interest Rates up to 1%p.a.2
- Discount Charges for Selected Banking Services up to 50%
- Promotion Period: From now until 30 Jun 2022
Customer Hotline : (852) 8107 0818
For additional information, please call or visit any of our branches.
Risk Disclosure of Securities Trading
Investment involves risk. Price of securities is subject to upward and downward movements and may become valueless. It is likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying and selling securities. Before making any investment decision, you should read the relevant risk disclosure statement and be careful in evaluating your investment objective, investment experience, financial resources and other relevant conditions to see whether you are suitable for taking part in any investment. You should seek independent professional advice if you are uncertain of or have not understood any aspect of the relevant risk disclosure statement or the nature, risks and suitability of trading and investment.
The information contained in this document has not been reviewed by Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authorities in Hong Kong. Also it is not a recommendation, an offer and/or a solicitation for any securities service or transaction.
1. Cash Rebate up to HK$2,250 includes up to HK$2,000 of Welcome Cash Rebate, HK$200 of Salary Cash Rebate and HK$50 of Faster Payment System Cash Rebate.
2. The bonus interest rates of up to 1%p.a., including i) the deposit interest rate of 0.2%p.a. of the Maxi-Interest Savings Account (the “MISA”) (as of 3 May 2021 for deposit tier of HK$100,000 or below and for reference only.); ii) 0.3% p.a. bonus interest rate for using the MISA to set up payroll service; and iii) 0.5% p.a. bonus interest rate for opening new securities account and trading securities.
The above products and services are bound by relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the staff of Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”). The Bank reserves the right to terminate the above promotions at any time or to vary the same and/or the related terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the Bank’s decision shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.