“Maxi-Interest Plus” Savings Program
Gradually Accumulate Wealth and Achieve Your Every Goal
- Cash Rebate up to HK$2,2001
- To enjoy extra 0.80%p.a. of Bonus Interest Rates2
- Student Cash Rebate of HK$1003
- Promotion Period: From now until 31 Dec 2023
Customer Hotline : (852) 8107 0818
For additional information, please call or visit any of our branches.
Risk Disclosure of Securities Trading
Investment involves risk. Price of securities is subject to upward and downward movements and may become valueless. It is likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying and selling securities. Before making any investment decision, you should read the relevant risk disclosure statement and be careful in evaluating your investment objective, investment experience, financial resources and other relevant conditions to see whether you are suitable for taking part in any investment. You should seek independent professional advice if you are uncertain of or have not understood any aspect of the relevant risk disclosure statement or the nature, risks and suitability of trading and investment.
The information contained in this document has not been reviewed by Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authorities in Hong Kong. Also it is not a recommendation, an offer and/or a solicitation for any securities service or transaction.
1. Cash Rebate up to HK$2,200 includes up to HK$2,000 Welcome Cash Rebate and HK$200 Salary Cash Rebate.
2. The bonus interest rates include i) 0.5% p.a. bonus interest rate for opening new securities account and trading securities and ii) 0.3% p.a. bonus interest rate for using the Maxi-Interest Savings Account (the “MISA”) for the payroll service.
3. Eligible Customer who aged 18 or above and is able to present his/her valid secondary/university student identity card at time of MISA opening can get HK$100 Student Cash Rebate.
The above products and services are bound by relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the staff of Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”). The Bank reserves the right to terminate the above promotions at any time or to vary the same and/or the related terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the Bank’s decision shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.