Digital Banking Promotion
Choose to use digital banking services for easy financial management with extra privileges
- Cash Reward up to HK$501
- Additional time deposit rate of 0.20%p.a. for 3-Month, 6-Month or 12-Month HKD time deposit placement with deposit amount of HK$10,000 or above via PBHK Digi
- Enjoy the designated discount for conducting foreign exchange transaction2 via PBHK Digi
- Promotion Period: From now until 30 Apr 2024
Customer Hotline : (852) 8107 0818
For additional information, please call or visit any of our branches.
The value of foreign currency will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. Customer may suffer loss in principal due to the exchange rate fluctuation if he/she chooses to convert foreign currency to Hong Kong Dollar or other currencies.
- Eligible Customer who completed the following requirements during the Promotion will be entitled to a cash reward up to HK$50: (i) successfully downloads, registers and completes the device binding procedure of the Bank’s mobile application, PBHK Digi (“PBHK Digi”) for the first time, will be entitled to a Cash Reward of HK$25; (ii) successfully subscribes all available e-Statement and/or e-Advice (“e-Services”) via Net Banking for the first time and maintain the subscription status till the Payment Date, will be entitled to a Cash Reward of HK$25. The Cash Reward is limited in quota and available on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Foreign exchange transaction refers to conversion from HKD to any designated currencies or vice versa. The designated currencies include USD, AUD, NZD, CAD, GBP, EUR, JPY and RMB. Please refer to the table below for designated discounts:
|Currency||Foreign Exchange Rate Discount|
|Bank Buy (TT)||Bank Sell (TT)|
|USD / AUD / NZD / CAD / GBP / EUR||+0.002||-0.002|
|JPY (per 100)||+0.002||-0.002|
|RMB (per 100)||+0.200||-0.200|
The above products and services are bound by relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the staff of Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”). The Bank reserves the right to terminate the above promotions at any time or to vary the same and/or the related terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the Bank’s decision shall be final and conclusive. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.