Assistant Manager - Remittance & Settlement
Quote and Apply
- Ensure all payments/receipts are properly settled on a timely manner
- Familiar with payment processing, settlement and clearing systems such as CMU, CLEARSTREAM, etc.
- Assist to supervise day-to-day work of remittance & settlement.
- Caution list checking at AML system for all payments/receipts.
- Check and approve SWIFT/SWIFTNet messages, G/L batch, Inward and Outward Remittances.
- Trace problematic payment orders from Correspondent Banks as well as to follow up outstanding and irregular transactions.
- Check and prepare daily reports, monthly reports and AML reports.
- Check FX/MM settlement confirmation /contract/ SWIFT and SWIFTNet messages.
- Perform FX/MM Settlement, G/L batch/RTGS transactions verification and data maintenance.
- Handle enquires from other banks related to FX/MM transactions, Debts Securities, FRCD issue.
- Perform limit control on counter parties and FX position control on Treasury.
- Secondary education or above with at least 5 years relevant experience.