Quote and Apply
- To collect and deliver user requirements that best meet business needs. Properly document all the requirements and act as a bridge between IT and user departments.
- To have a good understanding of operation flow, process flow, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the re-engineering of customer journey or user workflow
- To create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business and workflow automation
- To liaise with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- To participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and perform user acceptance testing
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- 2-3 years of experience in business analysis, experience in banking industry is preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their workflow and the services they require to meet those objectives.
- Good team player, open-minded and keen to learn.
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong written and communication skills in English and Cantonese